So here it is, 15 Things I Love About Me!
1. I LOVE my smile. No, I don't have perfect teeth, but I have a giant smile and a couple of dimples to go with it!
|She's so cute and snuggly.|
4. I LOVE that I am close to my cousin Kate. You know her here as Fave Cousin. She is an amazing, brave, and wonderful woman. I have known her all of her life, love her like crazy, am endlessly proud of her, and am proud to call her my cousin and friend. I get to see her on Saturday (YAY!) and hope to one day tell her story.
5. I LOVE that I know lots of useless stuff. Trivia is one of my favorite games and I'm good at it!
6. I LOVE that simple things entertain me. Playing cards, doing MadLibs, reading, and watching TV with loved ones are all things that could keep me endlessly entertained.
7. I LOVE sports. I've come to learn that not a lot of women do. I am a DIE HARD Minnesota Twins fan. I was raised to respect the Cubbies. I am fanatical about the New England Patriots, and have been since long before Tom Brady. I love the Minnesota Wild.
8. I LOVE that I'm a quick learner. If there is something I am interested in, I simply need to read a book about it or have someone show me how to do it and I can figure it out.
9. I LOVE that I have made A LOT of mistakes in my life. A LOT! I believe it helped me to appreciate the person I have become. I can honestly look at myself in the mirror each day and say I like you to myself.
10. I LOVE being a mom. I honestly never thought about having kids when I was young. I thought maybe someday I would adopt some, but never considered kids of my own. They make me bonkers, turn my hair grey, make me angry, and make me cry, but they are THE SINGLE GREATEST GIFT GOD HAS GIVEN ME!
11. I LOVE autumn. It is my favorite season. I love the way the air smells and feels.
12. I LOVE the sound of my children getting along. (Need I say more about that?)
13. I LOVE that people trust me. I am a brutally honest person, sometimes to a fault. I am also a great confidant and guard people's secrets closely. They aren't mine to tell without permission.
14. I LOVE my dad. He is a grouchy pain in the ass. He's an impatient, stubborn, pig-headed work-a-holic that slows down for no one. He is also thoughtful, generous, loving, and the smartest person I know. He and I have had our issues and at one time hardly talked. He thinks I'm sassy and often times too big for my britches, but when it matters, he has always been there for me.
15. I LOVE that I accept everyone for who they are. That is a value I pass down to my kids. We are all God's children. It isn't my place to judge anyone. One day, you will meet your maker and He will give judgement. In the meantime, I don't have to like you, but I will treat you kindly.