Hey there friends! It's Thursday, that means it is time to Share a Spoon! This week'a theme is Quick and Easy, so head on over to the Think Tank and link on up!
Bear with me, I have no pictures, but this meal is so crazy easy it's ridonkulous!
What you need:
- Chicken Breast (one per person)
- Stove Top Stuffing
- Cream of Chicken Soup
- Seasonings (I use garlic powder, ground white pepper, seasoning salt)
What you do:
- Make Stove Top in microwave according to directions for the # of people you're serving.
- Season chicken while Stove Top cooks
- Place cooked Stove Top in center of a baking dish. Tent seasoned chicken over it.
- Mix Cream of Chicken Soup with a 1/2 can of milk. Add seasoning to taste. Pour over chicken and Stove Top.
- Cook in 375 degree oven until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with accompaniments of your choice!
This is crazy easy and a family favorite. We have this at least twice a month during the school year!